Super Yacht Solutions
ISS has extensive experience working in the yachting industry in all corners of the world and recognises that the demands of Owners, Managers and Charterers are very different from those found in other maritime industries. ISS provides discreet, non-intrusive, balanced solutions to safeguard the vessel and its passengers.
ISS Super Yacht Services includes advice on security solutions during the concept and design phase as well as throughout the building process, equipment advice (& procurement), Ship Security Assessments and Plans, Vessel Audits, Client and Vessel Protection, Client and/or Charter Party Close Protection (overt or covert), crew training (physical or technical), pre-reconnaissance of future ports of call or locations and protection of salvage and towing operations in high risk regions.
ISS also offers a 24/7 Response Facility for safety and security emergencies.
For further enquiries on Super Yacht Solutions please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)