Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
ISS Security Surveys are an investigation or analysis of your organisations current standards of security. A Security Survey can be carried out in relation to, or in alignment with, Government or International standards/requirements, Corporate Policy or just best practice similar in nature to a Security Audit.
Our Security Surveys are aimed at ensuring acceptable standards of security are in place and often to highlight any deficiencies in security so that your organisation can implement improvements and ensure optimum security standards. Although ISS Security Surveys are often primarily used for a company's internal use they can also be used by insurers / underwriters to determine whether an organisation is employing the appropriate standards of security.
ISS will look at policy, procedures, processes or plans to ensure compliance and make certain that best practices are implemented. Also, ISS will assess the standard / status of equipment (operational/functional against non-operational/non-functional). Of course, security and safety overlap and the solution / systems / procedures in place must take this into account. ISS will document its findings and advise your organisation on which area/s or aspect/s of your security requires enhancement.
For further enquiries on Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)