Risk and Security Services
Risk and Security Services for FSO, FPSO, FDPSO, Terminals and Oil & Gas Facilities (On & Offshore).
The International Ship & Port Security (ISPS) Code has given the maritime industry a security structure to adhere to which is now applied equally to Oil and Gas Facilities that interface with Ships and Ports. Offshore Facilities are, in some countries, now referred to as Port Facilities and therefore can require Port Facility Security Assessments and Plans even though compliance under the IMO ISPS Code is only voluntary at this time.
ISS Oil & Gas Consultancy team has both the technical and practical knowledge to aid Offshore Facilities in ensuring that they are compliant under the ISPS regulations. ISS is experienced and able to carry out varying aspects from a security perspective including Risk Assessments, Command & Control, Costing, Strategic & Tactical Solutions, System Integration, Security Management System (SMS), C2 through to C4I Development (Security Assessments, Plans & Procedures), Staffing and Training (Drills & Exercises).
For further enquiries on Risk and Security Services please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)