International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
The International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code came into effect on 1st July 2004 - its primary role is to provide an International framework for the overall Security of Ships or Port Facilities.
ISS has a multitude of services to assist your Company whether it is a single or multiple Port Facilities, a Port Area, or a Vessel. ISS can develop, on a Company's behalf or in conjunction with a Company, the required ISPS documentation and ensure that it is not only implemented but also reviewed and amended as required.
ISS also provides Employee training with qualified instructors, training DVDs or online solutions all of which can be evaluated with ISS Audits, Inspections or Exercises to ensure your Organisation's Security Management System is in compliance with the ISPS Code.
ISS Risk & Security Consultants are qualified trainers that can provide generic or specific training, implementation and evaluation training.
Along with the review and amendment of Security Assessments and Plans (development and implementation) of Land or Sea based assets ISS also assesses locations, facilities, installations, processes and procedures to advise Organisations on aspects that require amending, enhancing, reviewing or rewriting in order to ensure compliance under the ISPS Code.
ISS also offers Audits (internal / external) as well as support during the Recertification process if required.
For further enquiries on International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS) please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)