ISS has a Crisis Management Team in place to develop Crisis Management Plans including Business Continuity Plans and Contingency Plans (i.e. Evacuation Plans etc.). Although it is impossible to prepare for every eventuality comprehensive Crisis Management Procedures in place can significantly reduce the impact of adverse occurrences on your business.
An important factor in Crisis Management planning is implementation. ISS provides Communications training in this area initially with Communication workshops. ISS has found that this approach not only improves Risk and Security matters but helps clients business function more effectively across the board. Upon completion of training ISS can test Crisis Management Plans with Crisis & Incident Management Scenario Exercises developed specifically for your Organisation.
ISS also undertakes Reviews and Gap-analysis Reports for Crisis Management Plans including familiarisation training of Crisis Management Team (CMT) Policy, Procedures, Responsibilities and Systems.
For further enquiries on Crisis Management please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)