ISS specialises in security audits and can provide experienced auditors to conduct audits to ISO 9000 Standard for Security related requirements which are accepted by certifying bodies in both land and marine industries.
Utilising our range of Security Risk skills and our depth of knowledge on land and in maritime environments, including the International Ship and Port Facility Code (ISPS) and ISO 28000, ISS can provide a premier service which will enhance your organisation.
Our team of experienced auditors are IRCA (The International Register of Certified Auditors) accredited.
For further enquiries on Audit Services please click here
- Audit Services
- Close Protection - Maritime and Land
- Compliance and Implementation - ISPS: Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Crisis Management
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
- Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- Maritime Medical Support
- Media Handling
- Railway Transport Security Services
- Training: Non Military and Military
- Risk and Security Services
- Security Surveys - Onshore & Offshore
- Ship Security Alert System Monitoring
- Super Yacht Solutions
- Vessel Security Background Check (VSBC)